PURPOSE AND SCOPE
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND STORE
We may collect personal and sensitive personal information about you and store this information in connection with the provision and fulfilment of our services to you. Personal Information may include but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The above personal information my be used for the following purposes but shall not be limited to the them.
- To provide you with information about our offerings and/or our periodic newsletters;
- To respond to your requests; For creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- To manage our relationship with you; For internal record keeping;
- To provide you with authorization to login and use your user account;
- To verify your identity; To maintain correct and up-to-date information about you;
- To identify you as a contracting party; To improve our website;
- To enable automated handling of the subscriptions;
- To otherwise be able to provide the services to you and
- To comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA WITHIN OUR ORGANIZATION?
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OUTSIDE OUR ORGANIZATION AND WHY?
We may use service providers [&] third parties for operating and improving the Sites, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, third-party solutions for marketing and analytics, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, through the execution of Data Processing Agreements or Addenda.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Company or others.
Transfer of business:
If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
WHY AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We retain certain information collected from you while you are a member on the Site, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So that you can use our Sites;
- To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- To provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- To better understand the traffic to our Sites so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Sites, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
We retain user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the type of data, the category of user to whom the data relates to, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
For EU RESIDENTS - YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
You have certain rights if you are within the EU this includes:
- Right to access. This right allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data, as well as other supplementary information.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object allows you to stop or prevent us from processing your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Third parties are under no obligation to comply with this Privacy Statement with respect to Personal Data that you provide directly to those third parties or that those third parties collect for themselves. We do not control the third-party sites that may be accessible through our Services. Thus, this Privacy Statement does not apply to information you provide to third-party sites or gathered by the third parties that operate them.
What are cookies?
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our websites to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent popup. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
The Cookie Consent Manager can be found in the notification banner and on our website. It looks as below
The specific types of first and third-party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described in the table below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit.
Essential website cookies:
Performance and functionality cookies (Included in “Accept all Cookies” option):
Analytics and customization cookies (Included in “Accept all Cookies” option):
Advertising cookies (Included in “Accept all Cookies” option):
Social networking cookies (Included in “Accept all Cookies” option):
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Do you use Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects?
Websites may also use so-called “Flash Cookies” (also known as Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of our services, fraud prevention and for other site operations.
If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash Cookies (referred to “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash Cookies that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time).
Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash Cookies may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our services or online content.
Do you serve targeted advertising?
Where can I get further information?
ENTPERMASYS GLOBAL CONSULTING & ADVISORY SERVICES PVT LTD
No 6, Ward No 65, Vinir Towers, BDA 1ST STAGE, BTM Layout
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560 068, India
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page. If we make any material change/s to the Statement, we will notify you via email, through a notification posted on the Services, or as required by applicable law. You can see when the Statement was last updated by checking the date at the bottom of this page. You are advised to review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes.
Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective from when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: No 6, Ward No 65, Vinir Towers, BDA 1ST STAGE, BDA 1ST STAGE, BTM LAYOUT, BENGALURU KARNATAKA 560068 India